Brno is the second largest city in the Czech Republic (Czechia) but it’s often overshadowed by its more popular sister, Prague. While Prague is definitely one of the most beautiful cities I’ve ever seen, its crowds made it difficult for me to fully connect. During my time in Brno, I hardly had to share the city with any other tourists and I finally received the authentic Czech experience I had been craving. Keep reading for a short glimpse into my trip, and to discover 20 pictures of Brno that will hopefully inspire you to visit!
Are we Insta friends yet? I always post all of my favorite pictures over there first. Come say hi!
RELATED POST: 10 THINGS TO DO IN BRNO // BONES, LABYRINTHS AND BEER
RELATED POST: THE BRNO OLD TOWN HALL // MY FAVORITE VIEW IN THE CITY
RELATED POST: 7 MUST VISIT BARS IN BRNO FOR BEER AND COCKTAILS
WANT MORE WANDERLUST PHOTO INSPIRATION?
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER POSTS
- 20 Pictures that will Inspire you to Visit Armenia
- The Most Instagrammable Locations in Gdansk, Poland
- The Basic Bitch Tour of London// Top Instagrammable Places in the City
- 20 Pictures that will Inspire you to Visit Dubrovnik, Croatia
- 7 Of the Most Instagram Worthy Things to do in Riga
- 20 Picture of Dubai to Inspire Your Next Visit to the UAE
- 20 Pictures that will Inspire you to Visit Oahu, Hawaii
PIN IT: 20 PICTURES OF BRNO TO INSPIRE YOUR NEXT VISIT TO THE CZECH REPUBLIC