The truth is, I’ve traveled to Oahu several times and have never really felt a connection with the island. It’s always seemed so busy and expensive, and I usually prefer to travel to lesser known destinations. During our last visit, my sister took us on a 3 day local’s tour of all her favorite spots, and as a result we experienced a completely different side the island that I’d never seen before. As we departed on our flight back home to Los Angeles, I found myself sad to leave and eager to return. It was a great reminder that even in the busiest destinations, you can always find empty beaches. Keep scrolling for 20 of my favorite pictures of Oahu.
Are we Insta friends yet? I always post all of my favorite pictures over there first. Come say hi!
20 PICTURES OF OAHU TO INSPIRE YOUR NEXT VISIT TO HAWAII
RELATED POST: A LOCAL’S GUIDE TO HAWAII // 6 THINGS TO DO IN OAHU
RELATED POST: HAMAKUA MARSH // SEARCHING FOR NATIVE BIRDS IN OAHU
RELATED POST: 6 OFF THE BEATEN PATH PLACES TO EAT IN OAHU
WANT MORE WANDERLUST PHOTO INSPIRATION?
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER POSTS
- 20 Pictures that will Inspire you to Visit Armenia
- The Most Instagrammable Locations in Gdansk, Poland
- The Basic Bitch Tour of London// Top Instagrammable Places in the City
- 20 Pictures that will Inspire you to Visit Dubrovnik, Croatia
- 7 Of the Most Instagram Worthy Things to do in Riga
- 25 Pictures that will Inspire you to Visit Riga, Latvia
- 20 Pictures that will Inspire you to Visit Dubai
PIN IT // 20 PICTURES OF OAHU TO INSPIRE YOUR NEXT VISIT TO HAWAII